AquaSource Sea Power Algae
Potent nutrition from the sea
AquaSource Sea Power Algae brings together potent natural foods from the sea providing a selection of nutrients that are important for health and well-being. It is a blend of 3 different types of sea algae (seaweed): brown algae, red algae, and green algae combined with AquaSource Algae. Some have referred to it as Seaweed Superfood*.
AquaSource Sea Power Algae is derived from natural dried whole plants, rather than from extracts that lack the balance found in nature.
Brown Algae (Ascophyllum Nodosum) - AquaSource have sourced the best organic wild Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed from among hundreds of islands off Norway.
• Only fresh, living wild plants are harvested, cleaned, air-dried and immediately ground. Gram for gram, this particular arctic wrack seaweed contains 200 times more iron than beet greens, the richest land-grown vegetable.
• It also contains 100 times more iodine than an equivalent amount of any land-grown vegetable, and some 14 times more calcium than cow’s milk.
Green Algae (Dunaliella Salina Algae) - Best known for being the richest natural source of betacarotene (pre-cursor to vitamin A).
• It provides over 200 times per volume the amount of betacarotene as carrots. Other carotenoids present are alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin.
• It is rich in chlorophyll, polysaccharides, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Red Algae (Lithothamnion Sp.) This organic seaweed is harvested from the seabed in mineral rich, pollution free Atlantic waters.
• This organic seaweed is high in calcium and contains a wide range of other minerals and trace elements.
AquaSource Algae (blue-green algae) – Our fundamental product is added for even greater nutrition support.
Key Advantages – naturally provided by our ingredients
• Reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
• Helps normal function of Nervous & Immune Systems.
• Contributes to mental performance.
• Helps increase energy and vitality.
• Helps with the function & maintenance of muscles, bones, and teeth.
• Excellent NRV of Iodine which contributes to normal thyroid function and cognitive function.
Approved EFSA Health Claims:
Vitamin B12, B5, Vitamin C & Iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
Vitamin B12 & Vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the Nervous & Immune systems.
Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
Vitamin C for normal collagen formation for the skin and for the release of energy in the body.
Calcium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones & teeth.
Iron for normal function of the Immune system and formation of red blood cells.
Iron & Iodine for normal cognitive function.
Iodine contributes to normal thyroid function.
Contains no Allergens as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011
Three capsules provide:
Lithothamnium sp. (Red Alage) 660mg
Aphanizomenon flos-aquae 330mg
(Klamath Lake Algae)
Dunaliella Salina Algae 330mg
Organic Ascophyllum nodosum 330mg
Vitamin C 29.7mg (37%*)
Vitamin B12 2.8mcg (112%*)
Vitamin B5 3.2mg (54%*)
Calcium 210mg (26%*)
Iron 11.2mg (80%*)
Iodine 253mcg (167%*)
Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose